Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that uses social networking sites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to generate content that users share with their social networks to help businesses increase brand presence and expand the reach of the customer.Social Media Marketing (SMM) refers to technologies that promote brand awareness or promote specific products for social networking and applications. Social media marketing activities usually focus on:
- Create social media on the main platform.
- Create shared content and ads.
- Support customer feedback during the survey and competition support activities.
- Let people understand the special events of things and other useful news.
- drive traffic to a business website or blog.
Social media marketing is considered a more targeted type of ads and is therefore seen as very effective in branding.